The Canadian Druze Society of Ontario (CDSO) have the following terms & conditions:
- All sales are final. There is a zero refund policy. We will in no circumstances process returns, exchanges, or refunds.
- CDSO has a zero tolerance to fighting, bullying, lewd, violent behaviour. Any guests acting inappropriately will be banned from the event with no refund provided.
- The CDSO is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- The CDSO is not responsible for child or senior caregiver services. It is the expectation that parents and/or guardians will oversee any child or senior under their care.
- The age of the guest will be recognized by the day on the start of the event.
- The CDSO is not responsible for any damages to venues that guests visit.
- All activities, and the timing of such activities, are subject to change without notice.